If you are looking for a shade solution that provides a clear span underneath, then the Treasure Garden AG 19 10' Octagonal Cantilever Umbrella, with 79 sq. ft. of coverage, is a top choice. This European-inspired design has a canopy which extends from an offset base keeping the area under the canopy open. This solution is great for over a spa, dining area or seating area and will protect you from UV rays and keep you cool. The all-aluminum construction features both 360 degree rotation and 45 degree tilting. The unit requires a 200 lb. or more umbrella base, which is sold as a separate option. There are more than 100 outdoor fabrics from which to choose and you can select a bronze or black frame. Umbrella base is sold separately.
Only available as Single Wind Vent (SWV) and without a Valance.
- Large 10 foot shade size
- AG Universal Cross Bar Stand (included) - adjusts to accommodate 16” to 20” blocks or pavers. Recommended minimum weight of 180 lbs. for this style.
- Very durable and light weight aluminum pole
- Featuring crank lift system
- Easy tilt mechanism featuring secure lock
- Features Universal Cross Bar Stand easily adjusts to accommodate 16g to 20g blocks or pavers
- 79 square foot coverage
- A full 360° rotation
- AG Universal Cross Bar Stand adjusts to fit various paver sizes.
- Built-in Light Adapter to fit Treasure Garden Lights.
- 100% Kevlar Mesh Lift Cord for added strength and durability
- Tilts left and right - up to 90°
- 5 positions left to right - (adjusts angle 18° each position)
- AG Universal Cross Bar Stand (included w/frame) - adjusts to accommodate 16” to 20” blocks or pavers. Recommended minimum weight of 180 lbs. for this style.
- 9' Octagon Collar-Tilt Light-Up Umbrella
- Height: 102.6"
- Coverage: 67 sq. ft.
- Pole: 1.5"
- Weight (Single-Vent): 20.3 lbs.
- Weight (Double-Vent): 21.3 lbs.
- 9' Octagon Collar-Tilt Umbrella
- Crank lift system
- Collar tilt system - twist collar in clockwise direction to tilt
- 110/12V/DC lighted umbrella
- Frame available in Bronze or Black
- Choose from single or double wind vents
- Optional longer pole option available
- Recommended Minimum Base Weight: 50 lb.
- Light Strips are Built into 8 Ribs for an Elegant Modern Look
- Lights can be easily replaced. The light strip can glide into the rib
- Kelvin Temperature Range: 3700 - 4300 K
- Brightness: 3 - 5 lux
- USB Port on Housing to Charge Electronic Devices (5V)
- External Rechargeable Battery Pack w/ Charge Level Indicator
- 6 - 8 Hours of Battery Usage
- Water & Dust Resistant
- 20,000 Lifetime Hours
- 3.5" Umbrella Hole Required for External Battery
**Please note price will vary depending on the grade of fabric chosen. Price shown is for Grade C Fabric
11’ Cantilever Octagon
Warranty PolicyTreasure Garden items are designed for residential use and are not warranted for commercial applications (unless specified for Commercial use).
AG Cantilever styles
Glide Tilt styles
Push Button Tilt styles
Quad Pulley Lift - UM8091 style
Umbrella Bases and Accessories
Protective Furniture Covers
AKZ Plus Cantilever styles
Vienna Alu Teak - UV89115A style
Shanghai Collar Tilt - USA459
Pagoda Collar Tilt - UP65409 style
Starlux Collar Tilt - UM800_LX
Collar Tilt - UM80__series
Auto Tilt - UM81__ series
Auto Tilt - UM8810RT style
Crank Lift - UM8811RT style
Commercial - UCP40_ series
Frame, ribs, finial, tilt, cord, crank handle, housing, powder coat finish, canopy and rib pocket seams. If a defect in the original material or workmanship appears during the warranty period on any Treasure Garden product; Treasure Garden, at its option, will repair or replace the product without charge.
The following fabric lines have a limited warranty against fading for:
5 years - Sunbrella®/Outdura®/Bella-Dura®/Docril®
4 years - O’bravia®
Failure caused by unreasonable or abusive use, or failure caused by neglect of reasonable and necessary care, and any modification to product are not covered by this warranty.
Treasure Garden highly recommends that no umbrella, regardless of size or weight, ever be left unattended in the open position. In windy conditions, it is further recommended that umbrellas be closed, removed from their base, and stored, or laid horizontally. This will reduce the risk of damage to your umbrella, furniture, and other belongings or property. To ensure stability of your umbrella, please observe proper placement, and use sufficient weight (base). The Treasure Garden catalog contains minimum recommendations for necessary weight; but this can vary, depending on the conditions in your particular area.
The possibility of “Irregularities” in the product surface may occur during the production process. However, these irregularities do not reduce the quality of the product. Treasure Garden monitors every stage of production to ensure a clean and consistent appearance on every part.
Rust is a natural part of the aging process of all Steel or Iron based materials and is therefore NOT considered a defect. Treasure Garden Cast Iron & Steel plate bases are designed to require minimum maintenance. Bases should be kept clean.
CAUTION: Seaside and indoor pool use, salt & chlorides can accumulate on the powder coat finish, leading to finish failure. Failure or neglect to make needed cleanings may cause paint to blister, and such failure will void limited warranty.
Fabric Care and Maintenance
Limited warranty: 5 years against fading
Grade C (Our exclusive 4800 series)
Limited warranty: 4 years against fading
Limited warranty: 1 year against fading and free of manufacturer’s defects (stitching, elastics, velcro)
RhinoWeave fabric should be cleaned periodically with mild soap and water & scrub with soft brush. After cleaning, always rinse thoroughly with clean water and allow to air dry. DO NOT USE BLEACH.